top of page

FOODIES

Public·17 members

Energy Balls!

I love making these, especially when I’m pinched for time & low on produce 🙃 They turn out slightly different every time, these have: gf rolled oats, oat flour, cocoa, almond butter, flax seed meal, coconut oil, maple syrup, a pinch of salt + spices (cinnamon, cloves, ginger) 🥰 It’s a quick & easy meal prep snack for the week.
I love making these, especially when I’m pinched for time & low on produce 🙃 They turn out slightly different every time, these have: gf rolled oats, oat flour, cocoa, almond butter, flax seed meal, coconut oil, maple syrup, a pinch of salt + spices (cinnamon, cloves, ginger) 🥰 It’s a quick & easy meal prep snack for the week.

40 Views
Krista Kobel
07. Okt. 2025

I’m going to make these pronto Lizzy! They look so good!! thank you for sharing


bottom of page